8 de julio de 2012

Last night I made a mistake;

So scared of breaking it
But you won’t let it bend
And I wrote two hundred letters
I won’t ever send
Somehow it is cut so much
Deeper then they seem
You’d rather cover up
I’d rather let them be
So let me be
And I’ll set you free...

I am in m i s e r y
There ain’t no other
Who can comfort me
Why won’t you answer me?
Your silence is slowly killing me
Boy you really got me bad
You really got me bad



[...]


Your salty skin and how
It mixes in with mine
The way it feels to be
Completely intertwined
It’s not that I didn’t care
It’s that I didn’t know
It’s not what I didn’t feel,
It’s what I didn’t show
So let me be
and I’ll set you free...


Say your faith is shaken
Y o u  m a y  b e  m i s t a k e n
You keep me wide awake and
Waiting for the sun
I’m desperate and confused
So far away from you (¿Por qué?)
I’m getting here
Don’t care where I have to go.



I am in m i s e r y
There ain’t no other
Who can comfort me
Why won’t you answer me?
Your silence is slowly killing me
Boy you really got me bad
You really got me bad.


- Vieron cuando una canción describe exactamente cómo te hace sentir una persona? Bueno, así. 


Estoy triste, pero ya se pasará, siempre pasa... O no?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario